|Cambridge Scottish Society COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
We ask dancers to:
- keep up to date with any vaccinations offered
- ideally, take a lateral flow test before coming to an event
- bring your own hand sanitiser and use between dances
- maintain social distancing when not dancing
- leave if you feel unwell
- notifiy us if you test positive within 2 weeks of attending a Cambridge Scottish Society event
- bring your own water
Please stay away if you:
- keep the hall ventilated
- keep a list of attendees and contact details via signing in forms
- notify everyone promptly if a fellow dances subsequently tests positive
- provide hand sanitiser in case anyone forgets their own
Dancers are responsible for their own well-being.
- feel at all unwell
- have had a positive PCR or lateral flow test
- are subject to a legal requirement to quarantine or isolate
All dancers must also consider the well-being of others.
Thank you for your cooperation.